Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cartoonist Mark Doeffinger writes in with cartoon stamp example


Cartoonist Mark Doeffinger writes in:

I just ran across your cartoon philately blog today. You said you were interested in cartoon illustrations such as that of the anthrax stamp (very funny). Well, back in 1985 I had a cartoon stamp in my little self-published book COUPON CLIPPERS. I thought you might like it. Of course back then a regular postage stamp was only $.22. Anyway, shouldn't the American lawn, especially the postage stamp lawn, be commemorated? The lawn may no longer be with us as it is under attack for wasting resources and causing pollution via fertilizer and pesticides. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy the stamp. I am still cartooning via my website: thelitestuffcartoons.com

No comments: